We also provide the following in Urban Cats Centre:
- Individual litter box with bentonite litter – cleaned several times daily.
- Real bed slip proof food dishes – 3 times daily feedings.
- Slip proof drinking water dishes – drinking water is provided all day throughout.
- Scheduled playtime in play area. We will not mix cat guest if instructed but that also means your cat’s playtime will be minimal. Please note that some cats are too new or shy to be moved to a big space. We do not guarantee play time for this reason. However, we have an abundance of play area time available for well-adjusted adventurous kitties.
- Lots of daily cat cuddle – to fill in the gap while you are away.
- WhatsApp text updates with photos of kitty is available upon request. WhatsApp is sent minimum once every two days but usually we send more.
- Skype call to connect to your cats for long term boarder. The frequency of Skype call shall be discussed and agreed upon check-in.
However, we do not provide the following:
Cat food: However, we will provide super premium food at additional cost of RM3 per day for each of your cat. You can bring the same brand of food they normally eat at home, in the airtight container and marked with your cat’s name. Cat food is not included in basic charge is because most owners prefer to supply their own brand of cat food and it’s not fair that we overcharge you. Furthermore, we only charge a minimal but not full amount of cat food. The charges of RM3 is to help us to cover a portion of the total cat food cost.
Blanket: Please bring your own cat’s blanket if needed.
- 1-2 of your cat’s favourite toys, if they love toys (just a few toys with no strings, this for safety reason).
- Something less valuable but contains your scent, like the old T-shirt you wore to sleep. Your scent will last a few days and will bring your kitty a peace of mind when they adjust themselves to new environment.
- If your cats prefer their own beds, please bring the beds along.
Please in to see contact details.