Sick and tired of feeding the same treats or kibbles to your pet? Want to make some homemade cookies to make your pet fell head over heels for you?
Here’s a simple recipe you can follow to make cookies for your pet.
Ingredients you need:
- 2 cups of wheat germ
- 70 gram of jars strained chicken baby food
- 1 tablespoon of water
Follow the instructions below and hopefully, your cookies will turn out fine 🤪
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Prepare a bowl, mix the wheat germ, chicken baby food, and water. Add more water if necessary. Knead and roll the dough into a ball and place it on a baking pan (grease your pan or put on a baking sheet).
- Flatten slightly with a fork dipped in water.
- Baked for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
Stay tune for more interesting recipes that you can make for your pets!
Source: All Recipes