Pets is our Family,
Let’s do more good together.
From the beginning, we’ve always believed in the power of community to make a difference. It helps us feel deeply connected to a cause and empowered with knowledge to take action on issues we care about. Petotum is the place you can join a community, and create impact, both online and offline. People and organizations who are committed to driving positive social change belong here.
Areas we’re focused on
Small and micro businesses are the backbone of the economy.
We are committed to providing tools and resources to help empower them with skills, solutions and access to networks and financial services to fund, run and grow their pet businesses.
- Financial education and digital skill building
- Digital commerce and capabilities
- Equitable access to capital
- Quality pet product & services
- Creating jobs and economic opportunities
Pet Friendly Cities
According to a new study, pet owners have greater social relationships in their neighbourhoods than non-pet owners. They were consistently more likely to describe social advantages including helpfulness, friendliness, and neighbourly trust. More >
- Responsible pet ownership
- Pet friendly urban city design & neighbourhood
- Spay & neuter
- Reduce strays
- Sustainable pet packaging & product
Having a pet can be a great source of comfort and motivation. In many ways, pets can help us to live mentally healthier lives.
There is 11 millions cats & dogs in Malaysia 2019. However only 9.6% have an owner. Together, we can also help our community pet to get better lives.
- Adopt from animal shelter & rescuer
- Volunteer with street animal organizations or shelters
- Disaster and humanitarian relief
- Access to pet medical support