- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Manage, control, oversee accounting transaction (cloud accounting system), guide and oversee administrative and accounting works.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by checking and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls, approval procedure and policy.
- Maintains and protect account operation by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepares salary, debtors and creditors payments, company fixed expenses, and manage all taxation, EPF, SOCSO, GST, or SST required by Government.
- Supervising and manage day-to-day administrative operation such as filling, DO, Invoice, accounting documentations, computers system, office supplies and inventory.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative system, policies, and procedures.
- Working with management to set budgets, monitor and processing all expenses.
- Planning and scheduling office events, including meetings, interviews, orientations and training.
- A pet lover
- A recognized degree in any field with at least 2 to 5 years working experience
- Innovative problem-solving skills ; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
- Excellent command of English, other ability to converse fluently in other language will be an added advantage (Malay, Mandarin)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
Salary range : RM2000 to RM3000
- Medical and insurance provided
- Flexible working hours including to work-from-home