We are looking for a Business Development Executive who can convince the best pet care businesses in Malaysia to join Petotum. You will work as an entrepreneur and at the same time, be part of a small but energetic team of highly talented and motivated people specialised in pet technology.
We believe in on-the-job training, so we‘ll help you improve your skills, teach you along the way and grow together.
- Educate and onboard new Petotum Partners to optimise their operations by using our management system
- Identify Petotum Partners’ needs and grow their rank.
- Actively communicate via phone calls and emails to proactively support Petotum Partners.
- Curate various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and sales to ensure achievement of the monthly and yearly target
- Analyse data, reports and trends with the management team
-A pet lover
- A recognised degree in any field; experience in the e-commerce industry will be an added advantaged. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Have a driving license and own transport
- Willing to travel
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
- Excellent command of English, able to converse fluently in Malay and knowledge in other languages will be an added advantage (Mandarin)
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- Proactive and could lead to independent projects.
- ‘Out-of-the-box’ thinker and always want to challenge the status quo
- Medical and insurance provided
- Flexible working hours including to work-from-home