You could be fresh from university or you might have taught yourself everything you know, but you should love writing code and be eager to learn how to create a high-quality product.
We believe in on-the-job training so we’ll help you improve your skills, teach you along the way and grow together.
Preferred Tech Stack
- PHP Laravel
- Vuejs & bootstrap
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Overseeing deployments and new releases.
- Reviewing code.
- Identifying and removing bottlenecks that impede the progress of projects.
- Providing leadership, support and motivation to technical team members.
- Ensure that builds are delivered on time and are of the highest quality
- Contribute your ideas, create Proof of Concepts
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Enjoy the challenge of both creating new features and code but also taking old, inadequate systems and making them sustainable, secure, and scale-able
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats. You will be asked to design, build, code, train, and DevOps
- Must be excited to work on many different projects at once and be willing to change and adapt quickly
- Reliable for testing, automation, and repeatability
- Develop and test API for clients and front-end developers
- A recognised degree in any field; experience in the SAAS industry will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 – 5 years experience as a back-end or full-stack developer
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Laravel)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with other dynamic languages a plus (Python)
- Familiarity with publishing web application to Amazon Web Services
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Medical coverage is provided
- Flexible working hours including work-from-home
Job Type: permanent
Minimum Salary: RM7,000.00 per month
Education: Bachelor degree (Preferred)
Experience: Full Stack Development: 3-5 years (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Interested? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org