You could be fresh from university or you might have taught yourself everything you know, but you should love writing code and be eager to learn how to create a high-quality product.
We believe in on-the-job training so we’ll help you improve your skills, teach you along the way and grow together.
Preferred Tech Stack
- PHP Laravel
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members' commits as part of CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Write effective APIs
- A recognised degree in any field; experience in the SAAS industry will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 5 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
- 2 years of commercial experience developing and delivering Flutter based apps.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. React Native, Flutter)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Laravel)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Experience in a remote software development environment.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development is a plus.
- Nice to haves: Firebase, PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
- Experience working with popular libraries for networking, asynchronous, image loading, etc.
- Action oriented & excellent analytical and creative thinking.
- Medical coverage is provided
- Flexible working hours including work-from-home
Job Type: permanent
Starting Salary: RM4,000.00 per month
Education: Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
Experience: Full Stack Development: 3-5 years (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Interested? Apply at email@example.com