- To effectively communicate and manage Petotum partners, including enquiry, negotiation, selection, agreements and system integration.
- To support Business Development and Account team to perform daily activities and business needs.
- To liaise with clients, logistics partners, freight forwarders, custom clearance agents to ensure smooth services & usages.
- To prepare documentations for internal and external training purposes.
- To complete duties and activities assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Operations Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Basic understanding in accounting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team players, with sense of humor
- Proactive and could lead independent projects
- ‘Out-of-the-box’ thinker and want to always challenge the status quo
Salary range : RM2000 to RM3000
- Medical and insurance provided
- Flexible working hours including to work-from-home